Entry rules for COVID-19 vaccinated visitors
Сrossing the border of Georgia
Vaccination certificate or a negative PCR test has been canceled. Now, as in pre-Covid times, only a passport is needed to enter.
From June 20, 2022, wearing masks is optional everywhere except in medical facilities.
PCR test in Gudauri
By European network of medical laboratories – “Sinevo:
- Test is taken in your hotel room / apartment.
- Results is on the next day (come in your email).
- Payment: cash, card and bank transfer.
Please, contact one day before your visit:
Messenger: facebook.com/synevolabs email: email@example.com
Phone number : +(995) 577 293 087; +(995) 032 239 38 33 from 9:00 till 18:00 Monday-Friday; 9:00-14:00 Saturday-Sunday.
At the Gudauri Emergency Medical Center
Working hours: 10:00 до 16:00 every day. No prior registration is required.
- ID or passport is needed.
- Results from 24 to 48 hours.
- Price 130 Georgian lari. Only card payment.